WORKS ON ALL VARIANTS OF THE JEEP WRANGLER AND GLADIATOR
Tazer JL Mini is to be an essential tool for owners of the 2018+ Wrangler JL and Jeep Gladiator. All engine and transmission variations supported, including export models.
Simple, plug-in installation – simply unplug the SGW module and plug the Tazer JL Mini in its place. Located above the OBD2 Diagnostic connector. To make it easier for removal and reinstallation for dealer visits, add on our SGW Extension Cable.
Features are all accessed using the dash display, using steering wheel buttons to navigate the menus.
Tazer JL Mini features can be broken into two categories;
Vehicle Settings – which are changes made to the Jeep like tire size, gear ratios,
or change settings to accommodate other upgrades or modifications. These
changes will continue to operate after the Tazer JL Mini is unplugged.
Z Automotive Z-TZR-JLM Tazer JL Mini Programmer for 18-23 Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT 20-23
Essential Customizing Tool: This powerful yet intuitive module allows unmatched controllability over the features your Jeep is equipped so you can truly personalize your JL Wrangler’s amenities.
User-Friendly : With it’s easy plug and play install along with simple user control using your Jeep’s steering wheel controls, avoid costly dealer intervention when you outfit your Wrangler for adventure.
Advanced Lighting Options & Functionality: The light show mode is perfect for show jeeps and emergency vehicle conversions by allowing preset and customizable light arrays. Drivers can also modify Daytime Running Light (DRL) and factory fog light options the way you wish, and aftermarket LED conversions are supported.
Features Perfect for Off-Roading: Advanced control over your JL’s TPMS system, sway bar and axle features for Rubicon’s, along with sophisticated steering and braking options make this a must-have for the jamboree and trail running community.
Some Vehicle Setting Features
- Change Tire Size
- Change Gear Ratio
- Change Transfer case LOW ratio
- Enable/Disable TPMS system
- Change TPMS pressure warning limit front/rear (25psi85psi)
- Enable/Disable Backup camera
- Enable/Disable Cargo Camera input (8.4 Uconnect only)*
- Enable/Disable CD (wired audio) input*
- Enable/Disable TravelLink/XM traffic&weather
- Change Daytime Running Lights (DRL) region (type)
- Change DRL location
- Enable/Disable DRL Dropout function
- Enable/Disable factory fog lights
- Enable/Disable Fog Light Dropout (when Fogs shut off while High Beams are on)
- Enable/Disable Factory Halo lights (including BCM output for adding Halo’s)
- Enable/Disable Onetouch lane change
- Change Headlight type (std/LED)
There are no reviews yet.