The 4051-01 clamp adaptor kit allows you to upgrade your FOX TS and ATS Steering Stabilizer with Synergy’s line of 4050 Steel Tie Rod Clamps. The adaptor allows you to replace your current TS / ATS steering Stabilizer clamp with Synergy’s CNC machined steering stabilizer clamp. This clamp has 50% more clamping force to truly secure your stabilizer to the tie rod. If your old stabilizer mounting bracket has taken a beating off road and has signs of rock rash / wear or even broken, this is a great option for you! The steel design withstands hardcore off road abuse much better than its aluminum counterpart and the zinc plating allows it to hold up to corrosion. The clamp kit is also a good choice when upgrading your tie rod to a different diameter bar as multiple sized clamps can be used with this product at a less expensive cost to you.
Compatible Tube Clamps:
- SYN-4050-38 (1-3/8″ OD tube)
- SYN-4050-50 (1-1/2″ OD tube)
- SYN-4050-63 (1-5/8 OD tube)
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Zinc plated Hardware for maximum corrosion resistance
- Stepped washer is machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Can be used with multiple sized clamps
- Flat Head Socket Cap Screw
- Machined aluminum washer
- To be used with Synergy 4050 clamps
There are no reviews yet.